Thank you for your interest in guest posting on USMC Life. We are a military blog and therefore only support military bloggers or blogs that are greatly helpful for the military. Only articles submitted in their entirety will be considered and must meet the following criteria:
- The post must be helpful to our military audience.
- The post must be grammatically correct and well-written
- The post must not include marketing-related links and must not be entirely self-promotional. This is why we include an author byline.
- Posts must be original and may not have been published elsewhere online already.
- Use short paragraphs or bullet points to make the post easier to read
- USMC Life reserves the right to verify originality using online tools
- Spam, pornography, offensive content, and profanity are not accepted.
Due to the amount of emails received, I cannot guarantee an immediate response. If approved, you will be sent a follow up email and you will be requested to sign a contract stating that the article submitted
If you are up to the challenge and would like to submit an article, please follow these guidelines:
- LENGTH: Minimum of 500 words.
- LINKS: are allowed if they are relevant to the subject matter at hand. Linking to your blog or website is fine, so long as it’s relevant to the topic. Guest bloggers may link to their own content within the post when applicable, but this is subject to review.
- AUTHOR: We feel as always, that authors should get credit for writings. Therefore, the opportunity to submit an author’s bio is included, up to 150 words and up to two links. You may also include an image. All links in your byline must relate to the military or topic.
- SUBMISSION: Simply by submitting your post(s), you acknowledge that your post(s) belong to USMC Life and will be credited to the author. You may not submit the content elsewhere for publication at any point in time.
- EDITING: USMC Life reserves the right to edit for grammatical changes, minor edits, title changes, photo changes, and other changes. We also reserve the right to add our own links if we feel the reader would benefit.
- PAYMENT: No payment will be involved for guest blog content.
- PUBLISHING: Articles will be posted at the discretion of USMC Life. After a post is approved, it may be several days before it is actually published. USMC Life reserves the right to decline any post or remove after it has been published.